Suspects in N.J. custody in killing of Bronx teen

Suspects in N.J. custody in killing of Bronx teen

An eighth person was arrested today in connection with the murder of a 15-year-old boy, who was hacked to death with a knife and machete outside of a Bronx bodega by a group of men in what law enforcement officials said was an apparent case of mistaken identity.

The accused killers of Lesandro Guzman-Feliz, 15, who was massacred with knives and machetes on a NY street in a case of mistaken identity.

Paterson, New Jersey police first received a tip at about 1:45 p.m. Sunday.

Prayers for the family of #NYPDExplorer Lesandro Guzman-Feliz, whose dream of joining the NYPD was cut short by a murderous street gang.

In court on Tuesday, the six men mostly stared at the floor as prosecutors laid out the evidence against them. One video captured him bleeding on the ground as witnesses scrambled to help.

Only one of the suspects could speak without the aid of a Spanish translator.

All of the suspects waived extradition and will be heading back to New York City to face their charges.

City council members Ritchie Torres, Vanessa Gibson and Rafael Salamanca issued a statement saying that while they don't expect bodega owners and workers to be heroes, they do expect them to try to help their fellow New Yorkers when and where they can. That suspect has not yet been identified. Since he was 5-years-old, he liked to play with police cars. He was charged with murder and gang assault.




"A source told PIX11 one gang member was angry because a relative was featured in a sex video and thought Guzman-Feliz was in the video", the report said.

The grief-stricken family believes more gang members are involved.

The Trintarios gang has developed a negative reputation for violence in the U.S. Three others were apprehended in Paterson, New Jersey.

And the gang has banished the bumbling thugs, the leader added.

The gang is based mostly in the Bronx and Upper Manhattan and has members aged in the teens to early 20's, the New York Post reported. The victim is in critical condition.

Thousands of people visited a Southern Boulevard funeral parlor to pay their respects to a slain Bronx teen for the second straight day Tuesday. Surveillance video footage from outside the store released to the public shows the moment the horrific scene unfolds.

In response, the "Be Careful" hitmaker encouraged her Instagram followers to "check out" the GoFundMe account, which has raised more than $147,000 for Junior's family so far.

Related Articles